The beauty of the Hibiscus lies not only in its vibrant color and dainty leaves but also in its ability to support and nurture the human body. Ruby-red in color with a tangy, almost sour taste, Hibiscus tea carries a flavor similar to that of cranberry juice. Traditionally it is prepared by boiling the flower part of the plant and is used throughout the world for its medicinal properties.
Enjoyable both hot or cold, this low-calorie, caffeine-free tea is great for aiding with the following:
– Curing stomach disorders such as nausea and vomiting
– Reducing the risk of Colorectal cancer
– Improving blood circulation
– Providing relief from asthma, sore throat, and hiccups
– Curing urinary tract diseases
– Assisting with weight loss
– Boosting the immune system
– Preventing colds and flu
– Protecting the liver against infection and disease
– Aids digestion
For additional flavor profiles, why not try adding honey, or spices such as cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.