Perhaps one of the most universal spices for good health and wellness is ginger root with its delicious flavor and incredible medicinal qualities.
It’s no wonder this spice has been used for centuries. In fact, as old Indian proverb states, “everything good is found in ginger.” And we couldn’t agree more.
Ginger tea has very high levels of Vitamin C and amino acids, as well as trace elements of calcium, zinc, sodium, and phosphorus, among others. The health benefits of ginger tea include:
– Helping the body absorb nutrients
– Alleviating stomach pain and discomfort
– Promoting weight loss
– Fighting cancer
– Managing glucose levels
– Improving circulation
– Improving food digestion and the production of gastric fluids
– Protecting against Alzheimer’s disease
– Reducing inflamed airways, arthritic inflammation
– Relieving menstrual pain and discomfort
– Relieving stress
For additional flavor, try adding a dash of lemon – a great complement to ginger!